DynaFin Consulting is committed to a policy of protecting the rights and privacy of Individuals, including internal employees, freelancers, candidates and contact persons of customers and providers, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that enters into force on 25 May 2018.
The new regulatory environment demands higher transparency and accountability in how we manage and use personal data. It also accords new and stronger rights for individuals to understand and control that use.
Data we process
We may process information about you that:
- you provide to us
- that we obtain from third parties
- that is publicly available.
We collect and process information about you to enable us, DynaFin Consulting, to:
- provide our services to you
- to enable us to provide you with information that might be interesting to you, and
- to meet our legal, regulatory and contractual obligations.
We may disclose information about you to
- potential employer(s)
- anyone to whom we may transfer our rights and/or obligations
- other third parties that reasonably require access to personal data relating to you
Data storage and protection
We use a range of measures to ensure we keep your personal data secure, accurate and up to date. These are:
- education and training of our staff
- technological security measures such as anti-virus software
- physical security measures, such as security passes to access our premises
Data subjects’ Rights
Individuals rights under data protection laws include the right to:
- request copies of personal data;
- request correction of personal data;
- request erasure of personal data;
- object to us processing personal data
- ask us to restrict the processing.
For more information, any question or comment, about privacy rights, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org