Financial Services Consultant
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 85 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains : Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in :
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business.
We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions :
- Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
- Changing the business : We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
- Running the business : We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 10 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …
What can you expect from DynaFin Consulting ?
- Exciting challenges & projects, digitalizing the banking industry, ensuring operational excellence by reengineering & robotizing processes, introducing new technologies to our clients like artificial intelligence, defining target operating models and strategies (outsourcing, offshoring, nearshoring, …), etc.
- Growing and building your own career according to your own motivations and interests, and to be involved in shaping the future of financial services together with our clients and partners
- Belong to a team of experts who shares the same passion for financial services & consulting under our motto “One Team, One Dream”
- An agile way of working, with respect for work-life balance
- An energetic company rewarded with the “Happy @ Work” label
- An authentic and CSR-sensitive company
- Our DynaFun way of life through sports happenings, concert evenings, after work drinks, cooking events, etc.
- And many other things to discover 😊
Roles & Responsibilities
Do you get energized by the finance challenges the banking industry is facing ?
Want to join a dynamic team of experts advising the main players in the Financial Services market in Belgium and beyond ?
Looking for an opportunity to work on a variety of assignments ?
Are you looking for a career boost within an agile and human driven consulting company ?
Then you've just found the job that will match your needs !
In order to support our development and realize our ambitions, we are constantly strengthening our teams and have several exciting job opportunities for our Brussels offices.
Are you our new Financial Services Consultant ?
As a consultant, you will create value for our clients but also within the company. With direct access to expert in the field, you will be able to grow and develop yourself, and at the same time further other professionals. Different challenges but always with a common goal: to assist clients in meeting their business needs by realizing smart solutions. Every day will be different, but things you can expect are:
- Bring expertise to clients on financial domains
- Be the subject matters expert between the stakeholders and impacted departments (i.e. marketing, legal, compliance, IT, etc.)
- Analysing the client’s business needs and find solutions with him
- Understanding and writing the business requirements and functional specifications
- Initiate and realize process improvement (As Is versus To Be)
- Analysis of E2E processes
- Set-up and elaboration of business cases
- Propose solutions in the context of process simplification, problem solving, improvement or re-engineering of processes
- Set-up and execution of a Change plan (communication, training, support, …)
- Coordinate with different stakeholders (operational teams, IT, OPC , …)
- Recurrent reporting to different stakeholders
- Evaluation of progress and results
Example of projects in which you will be involved :
- In/Near-shoring of banking departments
- Audit of outsourcing solutions
- Implementation of securities platforms
- Review of client onboarding systems
- Definition of target processes
- Development of B2C offers
- Implementation of MiFID II Client protection rules
- Automation & digitalization of E2E loan origination processes
- Development of Business Process Outsourcing offers
- Development of digital client onboarding solutions
Your profile: key expertise & competences
- You have a Master degree (Economics or Finance)
- You have 1 to 5 years of relevant experience working within a consultancy company, or similar experience within the Financial Services industry (banks, asset managers,…)
- A strong experience in the Securities domains (Order Management, Settlement, Corporate Actions, Tax, Regulations…) is definitively an additional asset
- You have an Agile certification (Scrum, SAFe) or have experience working on Agile environments
- You have IT affinities
- You have experience working on Projects
- You are able to work in French, Dutch and English
- You have a team-player attitude, you are committed and eager to learn
- You are creative, solutions driven and autonomous
- You have excellent communication skills
- You're not afraid to go the extra mile and share your vision
- Your motivation and drive is what we are looking for