About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 85 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains : Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in :
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business.
We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions :
- Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
- Changing the business : We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
- Running the business : We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 11 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …
… and about our Regulatory & Compliance Expertise
With more than 150 clients (Retail or Private Banking, Asset Managers, Transfer agents, Custodians, banking system providers, securities services providers, online broker, …) and the high quality of our deliveries, DynaFin is the leading consultancy firm in the financial sector in Belgium.
Our regulatory team is composed of regulatory technicians and practitioners. We rely on highly skilled consultants with several years of experience in the Finance industry (expert and management functions) who have worked in banks or for banks.
Roles & Responsibilities
Are you looking for an opportunity to work on a variety of assignments (new/updated regulations such as AML/CTF, MiFID, governance, ...)
You want to make a difference by helping clients implement regulatory requirements from A to Z ?
Your mission: a unique experience!
Every assignment is different but with a common goal: to assist clients in meeting their business needs by realizing smart solutions.
As KYC Analyst , you bring your expertise to advise and support our clients in the following tasks:
- Updating and elaborate complete KYC files based on local and cross-border requirements and internal process
- Analysing all the necessary documents and files provided by the client to constitute a complete KYC file
- Ensuing file completeness
- Encoding in the client banking systems and tools
- Work in collaboration with the relationship management and client services functions to deliver all required KYC activities (CDD, AML, FATCA, etc.) while meeting internal and external deadlines
- Escalating issues to Middle Office management and/or Compliance department in order to find adequate solutions
- Regularly report on the progress to Middle Office management
- Ensuring all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence requirements at inception and renewal of client relationships
- Providing input for and contribute to process improvement and simplification
- You have a Bachelor / Master degree in Economics, Finance or Law
- You have a first succeded experience in KYC, CDD or AML.
- Strong administrative skills & problem-solver
- Organized and structured
- Problem analysis and judgment
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented
- Quality-minded and eye for detail.
- Pragmatic and eager to help DynaFin grow
- You are able to work in Dutch, French and English