About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 85 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains :
Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance.
In these domains we support our clients in :
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector
DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner
Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business. We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs. We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions :
- Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network.
- Changing the business : We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
- Running the business : We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 11 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure ...
Roles & Responsibilities
As an accountant you report to the Accounting & Reporting Manager and work in the following result areas and core activities:
- You will take care of all transactions (Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, Accounts Receivable, dunning, bank statements, processing of travel expenses, etc.)
- You report the legal and supporting information to various stakeholders with the aim of meeting all required requirements;
- You will contribute to the reconciliation and financial closures
- You will optimise the SAP accounting tool and update the booking procedures
- You have at least a bachelor degree in accounting (an additional degree in tax is a plus) and a first professional experience.
- You are familiar with the financial and accounting environment of SAP FI/CO.
- You have strong inter-relational skills and have the ability to translate figures into clear and practical advice and reports for internal and external stakeholders
- You have a strong analytical mind with excellent organizational competencies
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and/or French, and you have a good command of English.