Process Specialist Payments
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 85 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains :
Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance.
In these domains we support our clients in :
• Operational Excellence
• Regulatory Compliancy
• Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector
DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner
Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business. We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs. We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions :
• Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network.
• Changing the business : We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
• Running the business : We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 10 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure … …
… and about our Payments Expertise
DynaFin offers a one-stop-shop to banks, payment service providers, credit institutions and Fintech’s to assist them on both changing & running business initiatives.
Our team of experts gather significant knowledge in cash supporting platforms (account solutions), cash transfers (payments solutions) from classical setups (SEPA transfers, physical cash & cards industry) to new setups (digital accounts & mobile payments) and consumer loan processes.
Our intervention modes cover:
- Advisory: We perform market & opportunity studies and provide you with guidance's to better answer ecosystem evolutions.
- Process design & optimization: We perform in-depth review of as-is payments processes and provide recommendations and solutions to allow better cost efficiency or comply with regulatory requirements.
- Project management: We offer added value by using proven methodologies and extensive experience in end-to-end project management.
- Interim management: We provide experts to support projects or day to day activities, either at operational or management level
Roles & Responsibilities
For one of our clients, an international bank located in Brussels, we are currently looking for several Process Specialists as part of a Digitalization project. This job offer is valid for both freelancers and employees. As Process Specialist, you will support the transformation and the simplification of E2E processes. With a client focus, you take into account the latest developments and technology.
Your mission: a unique experience!
As Process Specialist you bring your expertise to advise and support our clients in following tasks:
- Analysis of E2E processes
- Define and analyze existing business models using process modeling techniques and methods
- Define Business Requirements
- Set-up and elaboration of business cases
- Manage end-to-end process description (AS IS and TO BE)
- Reviewing and updating existing process descriptions, model data
- Process documentation and optimization
- Set-up and execution of a Change plan (communication, training, support, …)
- Coordinate with different stakeholders (operational teams, IT, OPC , …)
Your profile: key expertise & competences
- You have a Master degree (Economics or Finance)
- You have minimum 3 years of relevant experience within a consultancy company, or similar experience within the Financial Services industry (banks, asset managers,…)
- You have a strong experience in the Payment domains (new payment methods, mobile banking & digital payment...)
- Good experience with process modeling tools (Visio, Aris) and the creation of flow charts is an asset
- An experience in Robotics automation is definitively an additional asset
- You have a proven track record in Process & Change/Transformation management
- You have good communication skills
- You have a strong analytical mind with excellent organizational competencies
- Your master Lean and/or process improvement methodology
- You are fluent in Dutch/French (working knowledge at least of the other national language) and in English