Functional Analyst Credits
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 85 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains :
Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance.
In these domains we support our clients in :
• Operational Excellence
• Regulatory Compliancy
• Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector
DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner
Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business. We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs. We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions :
• Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network.
• Changing the business : We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
• Running the business : We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 11 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure … …
… and about our Payments Expertise
DynaFin offers a one-stop-shop to banks, payment service providers, credit institutions and Fintech’s to assist them on both changing & running business initiatives.
Our team of experts gather significant knowledge in cash supporting platforms (account solutions), cash transfers (payments solutions) from classical setups (SEPA transfers, physical cash & cards industry) to new setups (digital accounts & mobile payments) and consumer loan processes.
Our intervention modes cover:
- Advisory: We perform market & opportunity studies and provide you with guidance's to better answer ecosystem evolutions.
- Process design & optimization: We perform in-depth review of as-is payments processes and provide recommendations and solutions to allow better cost efficiency or comply with regulatory requirements.
- Project management: We offer added value by using proven methodologies and extensive experience in end-to-end project management.
- Interim management: We provide experts to support projects or day to day activities, either at operational or management level
Roles & Responsibilities
For one of our clients, an international bank located in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Functional Analyst Credits.
As Functional Analyst you will be responsible for performing functional analysis and functional IT testing. You will:
- Perform impact and functional analysis
- Deliver a clearly structured analysis to the developers
- Provide support to the business in the functional description of their needs
- Analyse new project requests, and determine the IT solution
- Help the team with the maintenance & support activities of the applications
- Prepare and execute the necessary IT tests as well as the follow-up of the business tests
- Take the role of Solution Designer when it is needed
You are able to easily and quickly integrate into a new environment, both functionally and technically.
You have strong experience in Functional Analysis
You have knowledge of Process-, Decision- and Data Modeling
- Technical: knowledge of the mainframe world is an asset (Cobol, DB2, ...).
- You are eager to learn, communicative and can work autonomously
- You are interested in working in a diverse environment with many challenges
- You are Dutch or French speaker and you understand the other national language
- You have a team-player attitude, you are committed and eager to learn
- You are creative, solutions driven and autonomous
- You have excellent communication skills
- You're not afraid to go the extra mile and share your vision