About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 85 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains : Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance.
In these domains we support our clients in :
• Operational Excellence
• Regulatory Compliancy
• Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business. We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions :
• Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
• Changing the business : We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
• Running the business : We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 10 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …
… and about our Credits expertise
DynaFin offers a one-stop-shop to banks, payment service providers, credit institutions and Fintech’s to assist them on both changing & running business initiatives. Our team of experts gather significant knowledge in cash supporting platforms (account solutions), cash transfers (payments solutions) from classical setups (SEPA transfers, physical cash & cards industry) to new setups (digital accounts & mobile payments) and consumer loan processes
Roles & Responsibilities
Our partner, an International Bank located in Brussels, wants to modernize its data repositories , data governance, data management and data usage. In this context our partner is looking for a Data Analyst.
With the ambition to:
- Safeguard and cultivate the bank’s revenue streams
- Gain efficiency through the rationalisation of data management practices and usages, and improved data qualityComply with the regulatory environment and requirements
- Create an adaptable platform The person will come to support the IT Project teams as Senior Business Analyst in the definition of business requirements, supporting the Product Owner and designing & maintaining processes on different topics linked to Client Data management and Data quality.
Your mission: a unique experience!
As Data Analyst you bring your expertise to advise and support our clients in following tasks:
- Business Analysis
- Industrialize the process to run define periodicity
- Document the project (functional and technical part)
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using ETLs, PL/SQL, SQL
- Production of strategic data analysis and reporting to the business
- Process documentation and optimization
- Help the business to better optimize the use of their data
Your profile: key expertise & competences
- You hold a Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics , mathematics or engineering
- You have more than 3 years of experience in Data Analytics
- Bank knowledge of managing credit risk is an asset
- You have a strong experience in programming with SAS, SQL & SQL for big data
- Strong knowledge of relational and dimensional modelling approach in a DWH context
- Strong end user experience of SAP Business Objects XI
- Experience in programming with Python is an asset
- You have a strong analytical mind with excellent organizational competencies
- You are autonomous and self-taught