Roles & Responsibilities
As Scrum Master, you will have the responsibility to :
- Ensure the proper use and application of the Agile Methodology
- Set up and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Retrospective) and other meetings
- Support the Product Owner on release planning and backlog prioritization
- Maintains good relationships with stakeholders outside the own Cluster and Tribes
- Resolves Cluster-level impediments
- Understand product planning in an empirical environment
- Facilitate scrum events
- You have a master degree in IT or Engineering
- Knowledge of agile reporting and follow-up tools (e.g. Jira/Rally)
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- You have expert knowledge of agile methodology and techniques
- You are familiar with IT infrastructure environments
- Sound knowledge of banking sector
- Sound knowledge of banking products
- You are fluent in English. Active knowledge of Dutch or French is an plus
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 85 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains : Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in :
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business.
We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions :
- Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
- Changing the business : We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
- Running the business : We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 10 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …