Business Analyst / Project Manager Credit
Roles & Responsibilities
Your responsibilities in short ?
As a consultant, you will create value for our clients but also within the company. With direct access to expert in the field, you will be able to grow and develop yourself, and at the same time further other professionals. Different challenges but always with a common goal : to assist clients in meeting their business needs by realizing smart solutions. Every day will be different, but things you can expect are :
- Bring expertise to clients on financial domains
- Be the subject matters expert between the stakeholders and impacted departments (i.e. marketing, legal, compliance, IT, etc.)
- Analysing the client’s business needs and find solutions with him • Understanding and writing the business requirements and functional specification
- Initiate and realize process improvement (As Is versus To Be)
- Analysis of E2E processes
- Set-up and elaboration of business cases
- Propose solutions in the context of process simplification, problem solving, improvement or re-engineering of processes
- Set-up and execution of a Change plan (communication, training, support, …)
- Coordinate with different stakeholders (operational teams, IT, OPC , …)
- Recurrent reporting to different stakeholders
- Evaluation of progress and results
Examples of current assignments :
- Open banking consequences and related opportunities
- Automation and robotization of key credit processes
- Digital and mobile banking : new products developments
- Credit Operational excellence
- Outsourcing (BPO) setups
A bright mind passionate by the Financial sector and ready to go the extra mile, that's what we need ! Besides this, the following are on your “competence list” :
- You have a Bachelor / Master degree in Economics, Finance or Law
- You have at least 3-4 years of experience of relevant experience working on projects in Retail Banking, consulting or technology company with a focus on credits
- Knowledge of at least one of the following business domains : consumer credit, card industry
- You have an Agile certification (Scrum, SAFe) or have experience working on Agile environments
- You have IT affinities and knowledge of digital banking environments is an asset
- You are able to work in French, Dutch and English
- You have a team-player attitude, you are committed and eager to learn
- You are creative, solutions driven and autonomous
- You have excellent communication skills
- You're not afraid to go the extra mile and share your vision
- Your motivation and drive is what we are looking for
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 85 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains : Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in :
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business.
We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions :
- Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
- Changing the business : We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
- Running the business : We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 10 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …
… and about our Credits Expertise
DynaFin offers a one-stop-shop to banks, payment service providers, credit institutions and Fintech’s to assist them on both changing & running business initiatives. Our team of experts gather significant knowledge in cash supporting platforms (account solutions), cash transfers (payments solutions) from classical setups (SEPA transfers, physical cash & cards industry) to new setups (digital accounts & mobile payments) and consumer loan processes.