Bank Transformation Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
For a transformation project which we are staffing, we are looking for Product Owners, Epic Owners and Train Engineers (RTE) in multiple banking domains to start immediately. Are you the right person to join our DynaFin team?
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Together, we create, innovate and support the bank & insurers of tomorrow
- Grow as an individual and shape your own career, at your rhythm and based on your interests
- Discover & Leverage our in-house expertise and technology ecosystem
- Design & Build sustainable solutions
- Participate & collaborate within the DynaFin Community
- Learn & explore by joining the DynaFin Academy
- Your contribution counts in our DynaFin Innovation Lab
- Broaden your view on the industry transformation through insights & thought leadership from DynaFin and its international ecosystem Alan Allman Associates
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will bring your experience to our clients with the support of the DynaFin team.
- You will analyze and help our client to improve their processes, products and services during the transformation.
- When this project is finished, you will work for different clients and continuously learn from other DynaFin colleagues.
- You will work on game-changing internal and external projects, never a dull moment.
- You will implement innovative changes and apply best-practice methodologies.
- You will manage the relationship with different stakeholders
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are looking for a new challenge and want to join an exciting transformation project.
- You have experience with working in an Agile and SAFe environment.
- You are creative and always look for solutions.
- You can work autonomously and propose improvements to your customer.
- Your motivation and drive is what we are looking for
Should you have any questions about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Alexia, ouTalent Acquisition Expert, on +32 471 69 67 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DO YOU KNOW?
- You have a bachelor or a master degree.
- You have minimum 2 years of proven experience.
- Working knowledge of French or Dutch and English.
- You want to receive a good salary with many extra benefits.
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human-sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 100 committed consultants in several business domains: Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance – Risk & Compliance.
In 11 years, we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape. In July 2017, we joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, adding the international dimension to our ambitions.