Project Management Officer
Roles & Responsibilities
For one of our clients we are looking for a PMO who can contribute to the MiFID Program.
- Support in the project governance
- Preparing documentation/reporting towards the different steering committees
- Consolidate all the indicators required to monitor the project's scope
- Ensure that the methodology and the use of tools are respected and propose areas for continuous improvement
- Ensuring communication between the Business and the different stakeholders
- Contribution to risk and issue management
- Coordination of inspections by internal audit & regulators:
- Organization of workgroups
- Minimum 3 - 4 years experience as Project Management Officer
- Good knowledge of the banking industry and Invest products/services
- Knowledge of banking regulation with a focus on MiFID II is a plus
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Well-organized with a structured approach
- Knowledge of Agile way of working
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 85 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains : Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in :
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
In 11 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.