KYC Onboarding Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities
A DynaFin client is looking for KYC Onboarding support. They are both looking for junior analysts and experienced profiles. Are you the right person to join our DynaFin team ?
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Together, we create, innovate and support the bank & insurers of tomorrow
- Grow as an individual and shape your own career, at your rhythm and based on your interests
- Discover & Leverage our in-house expertise and technology ecosystem
- Design & Build sustainable solutions
- Participate & collaborate within the DynaFin Community
- Learn & explore by joining the DynaFin Academy
- Your contribution counts in our DynaFin Innovation Lab
- Broaden your view on the industry transformation through insights & thought leadership from DynaFin and its international ecosystem Alan Allman Associates
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will bring your experience to our clients with the support of the DynaFin team.
- You will analyze and help our clients to improve their KYC and Onboarding processes.
- You will work on broader compliance-related topics such as AML/CTF, MiFID and governance.
- You will be helping our clients to implement regulatory requirements from A to Z.
- You will manage the relationship with different stakeholders.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have experience with KYC and Onboarding and looking forward to a new challenge.
- You are creative and always look for solutions.
- You can work autonomously and propose improvements to your customer.
- Your motivation and drive is what we are looking for.
Should you have any questions about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Alexia, our Talent Acquisition Expert on +32 471 69 76 15 or email@example.com
WHAT DO YOU KNOW?
- You have a bachelor or a master degree.
- You have minimum 2 years of proven experience.
- Working knowledge of French or Dutch and English.
- You want to receive a good salary with many extra benefits.
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human-sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 100 committed consultants in several business domains: Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance – Risk & Compliance.
In 11 years, we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape. In July 2017, we joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, adding the international dimension to our ambitions.