Roles & Responsibilities
DynaFin currently has an insurance client looking for a Claims Handler to start immediately.
Are you the right person to join our DynaFin team ?
WHAT WILL YOU GET ?
- Together, we create, innovate and support the bank & insurers of tomorrow
- Grow as an individual and shape your own career, at your rhythm and based on your interests
- Discover & Leverage our in-house expertise and technology ecosystem
- Design & Build sustainable solutions
- Participate & collaborate within the DynaFin Community
- Learn & explore by joining the DynaFin Academy
- Your contribution counts in our DynaFin Innovation Lab
- Broaden your view on the industry transformation through insights & thought leadership from DynaFin and its international ecosystem Alan Allman Associates
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a claims handler, you will be expected to:
- You collect and analyze the factual and legal elements to properly assess the damage and evaluate the guarantee and liability; Liaise with policyholders, taking information on the nature of the claim and details of their policy.
- Correct calculation and follow-up of financial reserves.
- Update computer and paper records with details of the claim.
- Keep the policyholder informed both verbally and in writing of the status of the claim.
- Advise clients on general queries and insurance issues.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have an attention to detail as you will need to ensure that all conditions of a claim are met to ensure that the claim can be processed and validated.
- You have good analytical and critical thinking skills.
- You can work towards deadlines.
- You have excellent customer care and communication skills.
- You want to receive a good salary with many extra benefits.
Should you have any questions about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Alexia, our Talent Acquisition Expert, on +32 471 69 67 15 or email@example.com
WHAT DO YOU KNOW?
- You have a background in law or insurance or equivalent through experience
- You have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in the insurance sector (non-life and/or life).
- Working knowledge of French or Dutch and English.
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human-sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 100 committed consultants in several business domains: Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance – Risk & Compliance.
In 11 years, we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape. In July 2017, we joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, adding the international dimension to our ambitions.