Financial Services Consultant (Luxembourg)
Roles & Responsibilities
DynaFin currently has several exciting projects ongoing at our Banking as well as Insurance customers. We are further strengthening our teams with all-around specialists in FinancialServices. We offer challenging missions for senior consultants and help passionate newcomers to learn all about the industry with our DynaFin Academy and a lot of on-the-job experience. Are you the right person to join our DynaFin team?
Thanks to our Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, and our presence with our clients in Luxembourg, we are looking for our future talents ready to work together with us in investing their career development plan, in order to bring added-value to our customers in Luxembourg.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You are passionate about Financial Services, and you are willing to bring your experience to our clients with the support of the DynaFin team.
- You are eager to keep learning about the Financial Industry.
- You will analyze and help our client to improve their processes, products and services
- Implementing strategy, designing, building and testing operating models needed to deliver complex transformations with sustainable benefits in a highly regulated environment.
- Several of our clients are in the middle of a transformation and need support in their digital or agile journey to improve their customer experience and increase productivity.
- As a consultant, you will be working for different clients and will continuously learn from other DynaFin colleagues; enabling you to be the market specialist in your domain.
- You will work on game-changing internal and external projects, never a dull moment.
- You will implement innovative changes and apply best-practice methodologies.
- You will manage the relationship with different stakeholders.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are just starting your career or are a seasoned professional in the industry interested in Financial Services and would to become specialized in several domains such as Invest, credit, payments and insurance.
- You follow-up latest FinTech trends and offerings in the market.
- You are creative and always look for solutions.
- You can work autonomously and propose improvements to your customer.
- Your motivation and drive is what we are looking for.
About Dynafin Consulting
4DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 145 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains : Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in :
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business. We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions :
- Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
- Changing the business : We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
- Running the business : We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 11 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …