Financial Services Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
DynaFin currently has several exciting projects ongoing at our Banking as well as Insurance customers. We are further strengthening our teams with all-around specialists in Financial Services. We offer challenging missions for senior consultants and help passionate newcomers to learn all about the industry with our DynaFin Academy and a lot of on-the-job experience. Are you the right person to join our DynaFin team?
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Together, we create, innovate and support the bank & insurers of tomorrow
- Grow as an individual and shape your own career, at your rhythm and based on your interests
- Discover & Leverage our in-house expertise and technology ecosystem
- Design & Build sustainable solutions
- Participate & collaborate within the DynaFin Community
- Learn & explore by joining the DynaFin Academy
- Your contribution counts in our DynaFin Innovation Lab
- Broaden your view on the industry transformation through insights & thought leadership from DynaFin and its international ecosystem Alan Allman Associates
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You are passionate about Financial Services, and you are willing to bring your experience to our clients with the support of the DynaFin team.
- You are eager to keep learning about the Financial Industry.
- You will analyze and help our client to improve their processes, products and services
- Implementing strategy, designing, building and testing operating models needed to deliver complex transformations with sustainable benefits in a highly regulated environment.
- Several of our clients are in the middle of a transformation and need support in their digital or agile journey to improve their customer experience and increase productivity.
- As a consultant, you will be working for different clients and will continuously learn from other DynaFin colleagues; enabling you to be the market specialist in your domain.
- You will work on game-changing internal and external projects, never a dull moment.
- You will implement innovative changes and apply best-practice methodologies.
- You will manage the relationship with different stakeholders.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are just starting your career or are a seasoned professional in the industry interested in Financial Services and would to become specialized in several domains such as Invest, credit, payments and insurance.
- You follow-up latest FinTech trends and offerings in the market.
- You are creative and always look for solutions.
- You can work autonomously and propose improvements to your customer.
- Your motivation and drive is what we are looking for.
Should you have any questions about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Alexia, our Talent Acquisition Expert, on +32 471 69 67 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DO YOU KNOW?
- You have a bachelor or a master degree.
- You have either a lot of experience or the willingness and drive to become a consultant.
- Working knowledge of French or Dutch and English.
- You want to receive a good salary with many extra benefits.
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human-sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 100 committed consultants in several business domains: Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance – Risk & Compliance.
In 11 years, we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape. In July 2017, we joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, adding the international dimension to our ambitions.