Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for 8 KYC/AML agents for the banking sector.
This position is available as a freelancer or as a permanent employee of DynaFin.
- The KYC Officer will provide operational support to the Corporate Banking KYC teams
- Provide day-to-day operational support and control
- Analyse and evaluate suspicious transactions and gather information to make decisions
- Conducting customer surveys to understand their risk profile
- Reporting suspicious activity to the compliance officer
- Reviewing data and solutions to ensure that all anti-money laundering regulations are met
- Assisting the compliance team in responding to various ad hoc requests
- Assessments of quality and accuracy of datasets
- Preparation of checklists and risk assesments
- Database entries and filings
- Point of contact with internal and external customers
- Ensure business continuity and customer satisfaction
- Review of compliance documents for third parties
- Draft anti-money laundering policies, procedures and guidelines
- Provide feedback to the first line of defense on AM related matters
As a KYC/AML analyst, you have the following profile
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree and have a strong interest in finance and banking.
- You have experience in KYC/AML
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and have a very good command of English.
- The ability to work to deadlines and organisational skills are highly valued.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office
- You are familiar with various IT tools
- You are able to work independently
- You are stress resistant and flexible
- You are able to solve problems
- You are accurate, precise and quality-conscious
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human-sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 130 committed consultants in several business domains: Risk - Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance – Data - Regulatory.
In 12 years, we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape. In July 2017, we joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, adding the international dimension to our ambitions.