Business Analyst Invest (Perm or Freelance)
Roles & Responsibilities
The Tribe Invest & Financial Insurances is responsible for the offer of investment products distributed by our client and develops and maintains end-to-end solutions for the bank’s clients in this domain.
We are looking for experienced Business analysts with knowledge of Retail, Private Banking, Securities Handling and the regulatory world of Invest (MIFID, ESG, SRD, PRIIPS, ...) to work on the development of new Investment Services and their regulatory compliance.
Provide expertise and collaborate with the product owners and the Squads.
- Perform impact analysis, detail business, regulatory, legal, process requirements
- Refine solutions together with the Product Owners and estimate their costs
- Ensure as an expert that all information is available for the development teams
- Participate in the agile ceremonies
- Regularly report on status at different levels in the Tribe
- Lead the change activities (launch, go to market, IT release)
- Gather, understand and challenge the needs of a diverse set of external and internal stakeholders (Sales, Legal and compliance)
Bachelor or Master degree preferably in Business sciences or equivalent business experience
Certification in Agile methodologies (recommended)
At least < 5 > years of relevant experience covering business analysis and the invest domain
- Deep knowledge of securities regulation
- Experience with (agile) project management
- Experience in business analysis and conversion of ideation into features
- Experience in leading workshops
- Experience in Investments (contracting, advice cycle, and/or transactional)
- Experience in Retail and Private Banking
- Analytical mind – conceptual thinking
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Structured approach
- Able to work independently
- Quality-minded and eye for detail
- Open to change
Dutch & French: Strong written and spoken communication skills in one language with a good
understanding of the other
English: Main language spoken in the team. Strong written and spoken communication skills
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 120 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains : Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in :
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
In 11 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …