Risk Management Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
Do you want to fully expand your knowledge of risk management?
Would you like to immerse yourself in various projects for many different clients in the financial sector?
Then this is the opportunity for you!
DynaFin can offer you projects such as :
- Analyse & improve processes, products and services
- Implement strategy, designing, building and testing operating models
- Implement innovative changes and apply best-practice methodologies
- Different roles such as : Business Analyst, Project Manager, Credit Analyst, Process Officer / Manager
- You will support our clients in their risk management in accordance with the expectations of local and European supervisory authorities.
- You will advise on the development of risk management tools, practices and policies and you will analyze and report on risk management activities in a financial institution.
- Carry out risk management processes ranging from risk identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting
- You will also support the effectiveness of the risk management framework through the deployment and implementation of GRC solutions;
- Taking into account regulatory expectations, (Basel, ECB, NBB, etc.) you will ensure that the risk management frameworks are assessed.
- You will also be in charge of financial and non-financial risk assessments: current risks and identifying potential risks that may affect a financial institution)
- You will identify the level of risk that a financial institution is willing to take by also elaborating reports of these risks.
- A Master's degree in (commercial) engineering, finance, risk, economics, accounting or a related field.
- You have a good command of Dutch and/or French, as well as business English (written and spoken).
- You have at least 2 to 5 years experience in risk management.
- You are open-minded and have good communication skills.
- You are flexible, proactive, structured and quality-oriented.
- You have a positive critical mind
- Team spirit is a strong requirement.
What we offer :
- DynaFin is strongly committed to developing the soft skills and technical know-how of our consultants. On the one hand, we have the DynaFin academy which allows our staff to follow training courses and to get certified. And on the other hand, our experts in each of our fields are present to train, accompany and advise our consultants in their development.
- The opportunity to work on various Risk & Finance projects in the financial sector.
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and develop your responsibilities in a growing company.
- An attractive salary package (a competitive fixed salary with benefits: car (models in line with our "green fleet mobility" - net allowances - smartphone budget - full insurance & hospitalization insurances …).
- The opportunity to optimize your work-life balance.
- A team of dynamic and passionate colleagues, recognized for their expertise.
- An excellent collaborative working environment.
About Dynafin Consulting
Our company consists of more than 120 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains: Risk - Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in:
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business. We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions:
- Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
- Changing the business: We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
- Running the business: We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 11 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …