Project Management Officer (Perm or Freelance)
Roles & Responsibilities
The Segment & Channel Strategy (SCS) department defines the mean and long-term strategy for Retail and Private Banking (RPB). We ensure that the whole organization stays focus on our common objective; being the preferred Financial companion of our customers at all key moments of their lives for banking and beyond.
The different teams within SCS develop, follow and optimise the strategy for the RPB segments, channels, open banking, and bring all stakeholders to share a common vision to reach our common objective.
The Transversal Portfolio Support team is located within the SCS RPB team, but has a Transversal role, across the all Agile Constructs, being the 3 strategy teams of the bank (RPB, Corporate Banking (CB) and Servicing & Processing Strategy (SPS)), as well as the IT Tribes.
The team supports the 3 strategy teams in the follow-up of the strategy realisation of the Project Portfolio, via the economic assessment of the Business Cases, the Objectives and Key Results. The team participates as well in the Agile ceremonies such as the Strategic Annual Planning (SAP) and the Quarterly Agile Planning (QAP).
Would you like to have an impact on the Bank’s Strategy at a high level?
As Transversal Portfolio Support Officer you work at the crossroad of the Agile Constructs, interacting with Strategy Teams, Tribes, Portfolio Steering Teams, … .
You are in regular contact with the senior management of the bank.
Your main tasks are divided in 2 categories.
1. Ad Hoc Tooling Development
Portfolio Steering Tooling
- As a Transversal Team, we provide and maintain ad hoc tooling and reporting (mainly excel & Tableau) used for portfolio steering and Agile ceremonies
- Develop ad hoc tooling in excel/VBA to support the organization.
2. Project Management Office
Portfolio Steering Support & Reporting
- As a Transversal team, we support the whole Agile Impulse organisation (Portfolio Steering Teams, the Strategy Teams and the Tribes) in a periodic review of the breakdown of the portfolio into Initiatives, together with their roadmap and budget.
- Develop a transversal view of the project portfolio, across AI constructs, and promote the standardization of reporting.
- Support AI Constructs in analysis of monthly portfolio reporting, to the Initiative Owner and ad hoc Committees. Evolutions, trends, challenge progress and delivery in order to enable timely decisions and determine or adjust strategy.
- Facilitate / run quarterly budget review cycles for Strategic plan (5 years horizon) or Tactical plan (rolling 18 month window) purposes.
- Be the first point of contact for the Initiative Owner in their reporting and related activities, directly or through connection with appropriate services.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- A very good knowledge of excel, as well as programming skills (VBA).
- You can rely on previous experience in a project delivery environment.
- You are able to process high amounts of data and information, to structure and translate into high level conclusions.
- Good analytical skills.
- You are a team player, with ability to work in co-creation, collaborative mode.
About Dynafin Consulting
Our company consists of more than 120 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains: Risk - Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in:
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business. We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions:
- Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
- Changing the business: We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
- Running the business: We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 11 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …