Monitoring Risk Officer (Perm or Freelance)
Roles & Responsibilities
As a team member, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Periodically provide figures to management on Default Credit Risk, Watchlist, Value Discounts, Risk Profile and Budgets.
- Elaboration of qualitative reports with analysis of these figures (trends, evolutions,)
- As an expert, assume an important role during the implementation of projects or manage partial processes (e.g. value reduction, watchlist, default status, etc.)
- Develop, implement and update monitoring and reporting instruments through which employees and management are informed so that risk areas are systematically analysed.
- Continuous improvement of monitoring tools;
- Reconciliation of data from different systems and quality control of data used for credit risk monitoring;
- Training (or experience) in an IT environment
- Knowledge of credit risk measurement.
- Ability to work in a group environment.
- Flexible, eager to learn and open to new tasks;
- Bilingual French-Dutch and English;
- Good organization, analytical and synthesis skills;
- Deep knowledge of End User tools (SAS, SQL, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel)
About Dynafin Consulting
Our company consists of more than 120 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains: Risk - Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in:
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business. We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions:
- Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
- Changing the business: We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
- Running the business: We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 11 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …