Roles & Responsibilities
DynaFin Consulting is actively recruiting Insurance Transformation Consultants for our Insurance team and we have several exiting missions at our clients.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Together, we create, innovate and support the bank & insurers of tomorrow
- Grow as an individual and shape your own career, at your rhythm and based on your interests
- Discover & Leverage our in-house expertise and technology ecosystem
- Design & Build sustainable solutions
- Participate & collaborate within the DynaFin Community
- Learn & explore by joining the DynaFin Academy
- Your contribution counts in our DynaFin Innovation Lab
- Broaden your view on the industry transformation through insights & thought leadership from DynaFin and its international ecosystem Alan Allman Associates
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will bring your insurance experience to our clients with the support of the DynaFin team.
- You will analyze and help our client to improve their processes, products and services.
- Implementing strategy, designing, building and testing operating models needed to deliver complex transformations with sustainable benefits in a highly regulated environment.
- Several of our clients are in the middle of a transformation and need support in their digital or agile journey to improve their customer experience and increase productivity.
- As a consultant, you will be working for different clients and will continuously learn from other DynaFin colleagues, enabling you to be the market specialist in your domain.
- You will work on game-changing internal and external projects, never a dull moment.
- You will implement innovative changes and apply best-practice methodologies.
- You will manage the relationship with different stakeholders.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are passionate about insurances, claim handling, regulations, life and non-life products or digital transformation and follow-up latest InsureTech trends and offerings in the market.
- You are creative and always look for solutions.
- You can work autonomously and propose improvements to your customer.
- Your motivation and drive is what we are looking for.
WHAT DO YOU KNOW?
- You have a bachelor or a master degree.
- You have minimum 2 years of proven experience.
- Working knowledge of French or Dutch and English.
- You want to receive a good salary with many extra benefits.
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human-sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 130 committed consultants in several business domains: Risk - Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance – Data - Regulatory.
In 12 years, we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape. In July 2017, we joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, adding the international dimension to our ambitions.