Roles & Responsibilities
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging new opportunity in a pleasant work environment? 🤩
DynaFin Consulting is actively recruiting Insurance Transformation Consultants for our Insurance team and we have several exiting missions at our clients.
This is the perfect time to join DynaFin, a company that is strengthening its teams of experts with specialists who are passionate about the financial sector, particularly in banking and insurance!
At DynaFin, we believe in the importance of the well-being of our employees. We offer tailored training and personalized coaching and support to promote your personal and professional development. We are a consultancy firm that takes care of its employees and encourages them to thrive.
If you are a consultant looking for new and stimulating missions, then DynaFin is the perfect place for you! With our broad portfolio of clients in banking and insurance, we have the opportunity to offer you a variety of enriching and exciting missions, avoiding the monotony of repetitive tasks.
Join our team of passionate DynaFin'ers and be ready to take on exciting new challenges! 🙂
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will bring your insurance experience to our clients with the support of the DynaFin team.
- You will analyze and help our client to improve their processes, products and services.
- Implementing strategy, designing, building and testing operating models needed to deliver complex transformations with sustainable benefits in a highly regulated environment.
- Several of our clients are in the middle of a transformation and need support in their digital or agile journey to improve their customer experience and increase productivity.
- As a consultant, you will be working for different clients and will continuously learn from other DynaFin colleagues, enabling you to be the market specialist in your domain.
- You will work on game-changing internal and external projects, never a dull moment.
- You will implement innovative changes and apply best-practice methodologies.
- You will manage the relationship with different stakeholders.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are passionate about insurances, claim handling, regulations, life and non-life products or digital transformation and follow-up latest InsureTech trends and offerings in the market.
- You are creative and always look for solutions.
- You can work autonomously and propose improvements to your customer.
- Your motivation and drive is what we are looking for.
WHAT DO YOU KNOW?
- You have a bachelor or a master degree.
- You have at least 3 years experience as a Consultant in the insurance industry.
- You have at least 3 years experience in project management or business analysis.
- Working knowledge of French and Dutch and English.
- You want to receive a good salary with many extra benefits.
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human-sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 140 committed consultants in several business domains: Risk - Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance – Data - Regulatory.
In 12 years, we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape. In July 2017, we joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, adding the international dimension to our ambitions.