Data Leakage Protection Business Analyst and Coordinator (Freelance or Perm)
Roles & Responsibilities
1) Alignment with business to enhance data leakage protection control for our client's Crown jewels (most sensitive) unstructured data.
a. Identification/validation/documentation of the crown jewels unstructured data with the different business line of our client (insurance).
b. Identification/validation/documentation of the flows which could potentially lead to data leakage of this information.
c. Alignment with business on the remediation plan (cfr below) including negotiation with business teams on the eventual acceptable business impact keeping in mind the security objectives/requirements.
d. Act as main/first point of contact for business for topics related to Data Leakage Protection.
2) Remediations analysis and coordination
a. Remediation plan definition/review with the active support of our client's Security Data Leakage Protection 2nd line team.
b. Identification of the eventual business impact in case of new data leakage protection control.
c. Coordination with business, internal stakeholders (like IT dpt) and with our client's Group of the remediation plan implementation.
d. Follow and report on the evolution of the remediation plan.
- At least a few years of professional experience
- Experience in data governance processes
- Experience of “project/initiative coordination” (strong project management skills are NOT required)
- Knowledge/understanding of the fundamentals related to data storage and data transfer (from user and IT point of view)
- Ability to ‘process/analyse’ data thanks to as example Excel advanced functionalities,…
- Knowledge/understanding of the data flows in an insurance company is a great added value
- Experience in an insurance company is an added value
Experience/notions of data leakage protection is an added value
- Very good communication skills (including assertively and negotiation skills to meet security objectives and to align with business on eventual acceptable business impact)
- Ability to understand and translate business needs into technical specifications
- Ability to work on multiple security initiatives/topics in parallel in a structured way.
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in an unknown and international environment
- French or Dutch. Very good understanding of the other (Dutch or French – not mother) language
- Good knowledge of English
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 130 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains : Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in :
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
In 11 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …