Technical Project Lead (Freelance or Perm)
Roles & Responsibilities
Our client is a life insurance provider with big ambitions in Belgium. They protect what is most important for their clients: their families. They see this as a deeply personal issue, and want to stand out in that way. With 1.4 million unique clients, 600 happy staff and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, they are part of a strong international group.
As a right hand for the IT domain Lead you will coordinate and ensure the quality of the transversal changes and upgrade for the multiple applications within the domain following the architectural guidelines, the release process and the Life Cycle Management for the domain Broker Retail. You will follow-up the different technical initiatives and report the status to the IT Lead.
- The different initiatives are executed according to planning and requirements
- Your knowledge of and insight into infrastructure and network is up-to-date and allows you to take the lead
- You understand the complexity of the environment, pro-actively identify potential issues and propose solutions or mitigating actions
- You coordinate different activities within NN Insurance Belgium and with our providers (Cegeka, …)
- You clearly communicate towards the IT Lead and the others stakeholders
- Have prior experience in project lead
- Have technical knowledge of infrastructure and network
- Experience in the insurance industry is an asset
- Possess execution power
- Have strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Bring people together and have a clear focus on collaboration
- Show a high level of organizational sensitivity
- Have strong analytical skills and bring planning and structure to the project
- Knowledge of English is mandatory. Dutch and French is an asset
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 130 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains : Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in :
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
In 11 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …