Manager Financial Services
Roles & Responsibilities
The Business Manager develops and deploys the company strategy in line with DynaFin Executive Committee multi-year vision.
He is responsible for the definition and the deployment of the Business Plan with focus on :
- Financial Objectives
- Talent Acquisition Objectives
- Talent Management Objectives
- Business Development Objectives
- Marketing Objectives
- Expertise Development Objectives
The Manager inspires the DynaFin management team, and actively encourages the “One Team, One Dream” spirit. Furthermore, the Manager will have multiple Consultants as direct report and will make sure to further develop their talent and provide with a clear career track.
The Manager is active in the company's commercial development by continuously growing its commercial network and identifying business opportunities in the market. The Manager has a broad view on the key projects of the market and shares these insights with the commercial development teams at DynaFin. The director takes up the role of account manager for a number of DynaFin’s Key accounts.
The Manager manages high added value consulting missions independently and contributes to the implementation of business and technical solutions. A true expert in his field, he is recognized by his peers for his skills and the quality of his interventions. He actively participates to expert market events, not only as participant but also as speaker and/or panel list.
He is also active in the company’s corporate activities. He supports the shaping of the yearly agenda, helps identifying inspiring & fun corporate activities and makes sure they are well organized.
Finally, he actively promotes the DynaFin Culture, Values and Policies through regular communication (Intranet, Company updates, …) and organized team settings in the company.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Develop network on the level of professional contacts
- Responsible for the commercial development of Key accounts
- Coordinate the contact management for these accounts
- Organize and manage strategic business key account meetings
- Organize and manage strategic procurement account meetings
- Provide with regular status updates to the Executive Committee
- Identification of candidates for recruitment
- Identification of Freelance candidates
- Steering of recruitment process with the support of recruitment & sourcing team
- COMPANY DEVELOPMENT
- Develop and implement strategies that aim to promote the mission of the Company
- Design full action plans to achieve the goals and objectives set by the board of directors
- Evaluate and monitor ongoing projects in the various domains of the Company
- Build an effective consultants team by providing advice and coaching
- EXECUTION OF STRATEGIC CLIENT PROJECTS
YOUR PROFILE as Business Manager
- You have experience in :
- project in the Financial Sector
- Business development
- People Management
- You are able to have strategic vision
- You have strong :
- Analytical skills
- Management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication & presentation skills
- Advisory skills
- Program & Project management skills
- Inspirational skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- The opportunity to share your passion of the financial sector with inspiring colleagues and propose unique and pragmatic solutions to answer the main industry challenges
- An experience in an international dynamic working environment with the possibility to actively participate in the growth of the company
- The opportunity to grow further in your job and strengthen your expertise in the financial sector thanks to our DynaFin Academy
- A competitive salary package with benefits including a company car, meal vouchers, pension plan, phone subscription, health & life insurance and a performance reward plan.
YOUR HR CONTACT PERSON
+32 471 69 67 15
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry in Benelux. Based on the expertise of our 130 consultants, we offer solutions in the Bank-Insurance Sector in (digital) Transformation & Operational Excellence projects, while insuring to our clients the Regulatory compliancy and managing their Risks.
In 2017 we have joined Alan Allman Associates, international ecosystem of 28 strong brands, each having its own range of expertise on major topics.
In 12 years, DynaFin has become a reference in the Financial Services landscape and is now looking to further grow in Luxembourg.