Roles & Responsibilities
As a Business Manager you will be responsible for leading both the DynaFin’s talent acquisition team & the commercial project sourcing team.
You will be responsible for 3 main activities :
- Realizing the recruitment targets (payroll talents).
- Realizing the Project Sourcing targets.
- Management of the team.
- You create and realize a yearly recruitment business plan and a Project Sourcing Plan in full ownership.
- You act as a coach/trainer and You will be responsible for the people management.
- You are responsable for defining and realizing not only the team objectives/goals and targets for each individual team member.
- You actively support the strategic development of Dynafin and its eco-system Alan Allman Associates by participating in activities and initiatives in your field of expertise.
- You define best practices in the field of Talent Acquisition and Project Sourcing and deploy them in the Company (expert training documents & sessions).
1. TALENT ACQUISITION
You are responsible for the creation of a 1 YEAR & 5 YEAR strategic Talent Acquisition Business Plan in line with the 1- & 5-year strategic business plan of DynaFin :
- Definition of the Talent Acquisition KPI’s and the strategic skill set.
- Definition of the recruitment needs, chanel and budget.
- Definition and animation of the yearly marketing roadmap for recruitment.
2. COMMERCIAL PROJECT SOURCING
You are responsible for the Commercial Project Sourcing Strategy
- Define the strategic positioning of the sourcing activity within the company.
- Define the commercial targets & the Key Performance Indicators linked to them.
- Define the way of working and the internal / external stakeholder management.
You Identify, prospect & develop commercial opportunities
- Work on the position of DynaFin as preferred supplier in the market.
- Participate in market events, networking opportunities.
- Communicate to the market, DynaFin expertise storytelling.
You manage & expand the DynaFin freelance partner network
- Animate, expand, create value, & develop the existing DynaFin Freelance partner network.
3. DAY-TO-DAY MANAGEMENT OF THE TEAM
- You define personal KPI, targets and goals for each team member, in line with the overall team goals. And create a must-win team spirit to reach the targets.
- You define & setup team governance & meetings, as well as 1to1.
- You organize mid-year and end of year feedback sessions.
- You organize team holidays, foresee back-up functions and qualitative handovers.
- You recruit new talent acquisition officers when needed and train them.
- You have experience in :
-Sales and People Management
- You are able to have strategic vision
- You have strong :
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Advisory skills
- Inspirational skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- The opportunity to share your passion of Talent Acquisition with inspiring colleagues and propose unique and pragmatic solutions to answer the main industry challenges.
- An experience in an international dynamic working environment with the possibility to actively participate in the growth of the company.
- The opportunity to grow further in your job and strengthen your expertise in the financial sector thanks to our DynaFin Academy.
- A competitive salary package with benefits including a company car, meal vouchers, pension plan, phone subscription, health & life insurance and a performance reward plan.
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry in Benelux. Based on the expertise of our 150 consultants, we offer solutions in the Bank-Insurance Sector in (digital) Transformation & Operational Excellence projects, while insuring to our clients the Regulatory compliancy and managing their Risks.
In 2017 we have joined Alan Allman Associates, international ecosystem of 28 strong brands, each having its own range of expertise on major topics.
In 12 years, DynaFin has become a reference in the Financial Services landscape and is now looking to further grow in Luxembourg.