Roles & Responsibilities
DynaFin Consulting is actively recruiting Data Analysts . We have several exciting assignments with our banking/insurance clients.
As Data Analyst you bring your expertise to advise and support our clients in following tasks:
• Manage databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize data quality.
• Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using SQL, SAS, COGNOS, Adobe (Test&;target, SiteCatalyst), ...
• Communicate these recommendations to stakeholders using analytical and business jargon as appropriate (written and verbal).
• Produce strategic data analysis and reports for the business
• Document and optimize processes
• Work with the product owner to prioritize business and information needs and translate accordingly into an analytical approach.
• Provide data / analytical support for stakeholder actions.
Your profile: key expertise & competences
• You hold a Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics , mathematics or engineering
• You have more than 2 years of experience in Data Analytics
• Bank knowledge of managing credit risk is an asset
• You have a strong experience in programming with SAS, SQL & SQL for big data
• Strong knowledge of relational and dimensional modelling approach in a DWH context
• Strong end user experience of SAP Business Objects XI
• Experience in programming with Python is an asset
• You have a strong analytical mind with excellent organizational competencies
• You are autonomous and self-taught
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human-sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 130 committed consultants in several business domains: Risk - Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance – Data - Regulatory.
In 12 years, we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape. In July 2017, we joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, adding the international dimension to our ambitions.