Roles & Responsibilities
DynaFin is actively recruiting consultants wishing to become payment experts to carry out our customers' projects. (e.g.: Change of regulations, integration/migration of new entities, launch of a new product offer, sensitive currencies, change of correspondent, migration to new standards etc.)
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Together, we create, innovate and support the bank & insurers of tomorrow
- Growas an individual and shape your own career, at your rhythm and based on your interests
- Discover & Leverage our in-house expertise and technology ecosystem
- Design & Buildsustainable solutions
- Participate & collaboratewithin the DynaFin Community
- Learn & exploreby joining the DynaFin Academy
- Your contribution countsin our DynaFin Innovation Lab
- Broaden your view on the industry transformation through insights & thought leadership from DynaFin and its international ecosystem Alan Allman Associates
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You analyze and understand the client's strategic needs,
- You develop or support payment proposals for existing and new customers.
- You provide support throughout the life cycle of payment transactions.
- You aim for efficiency and quality of operations in order to ensure optimal customer service, in particular through the monitoring of payment transactions.
- You will be responsible for defining and continuously improving payment transaction processes in line with strategic objectives.
- Your problem solving skills will be essential to manage one-off incidents.
- You will propose improvements in collaboration with the IT and operational teams.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the payments field with good knowledge of payment initiation, payment processing, clearing and settlement process and reporting.
- You are bilingual FR/NL with a very good level in English
- You have a Master's degree in the financial field
- You have a proven track record in end-to-end process transformation and change facilitation within the back-office teams and coordination with IT and business alignment.
- Prior experience in Cash Management, and advanced knowledge of international payments is required.
- Business/functional analysis skills.
- Results and solutions oriented
- Organized and structured approach
- Able to work independently or in a team to solve problems and/or identify solutions in a timely manner.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt
What we offer :
- DynaFin is strongly committed to developing the soft skills and technical know-how of our consultants. On the one hand, we have the DynaFin academy which allows our staff to follow training courses and to get certified. And on the other hand, our experts in each of our fields are present to train, accompany and advise our consultants in their development.
- The opportunity to work on various Risk & Finance projects in the financial sector.
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and develop your responsibilities in a growing company.
- An attractive salary package (a competitive fixed salary with benefits: car (models in line with our "green fleet mobility" - net allowances - smartphone budget - full insurance & hospitalization insurances …).
- The opportunity to optimize your work-life balance.
- A team of dynamic and passionate colleagues, recognized for their expertise.
- An excellent collaborative working environment.
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human-sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 130 committed consultants in several business domains: Risk - Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance – Data - Regulatory.
In 12 years, we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape. In July 2017, we joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, adding the international dimension to our ambitions.