Internship Sales Support
Roles & Responsibilities
To strengthen our business development department, DynaFin is looking for an Sales Support-intern for our office in Brussels for a minimum of 3-month internship.
You will be in charge of supporting our Sales & Recruitment team that identify the most interesting transformation projects in the market and provide our clients with the best talents in the Banking and Insurance field to support these projects.
How will you support our team:
- The collection of DynaFin’s clients support needs (which expertise is needed for)
- Searching for candidates on the various job boards (sourcing)
- Creation of job descriptions
- The distribution of advertisements and animating of the DynaFin social media feeds
- Updating our existing candidate’s database
- Animation of the candidate pool
- Management of candidate applications
- Pre-selection of candidates (telephone, video, and physical interviews)
- Monitoring of recruitment progress and activity reporting
- Candidate relations
- Candidate follow-up
- Language skills are important. Being able to communicate in, or at least understand, French, Dutch and English already gives you an advantage
- You need to have a passion for the financial services industry, because it is our core business.
- You are a curious person, who is eager to learn and continuously strives to become the best version of him/herself
- You are agile and flexible, and you easily adapt to new situations and environments
About Dynafin Consulting
Our company consists of more than 120 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains: Risk - Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in:
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business. We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions:
- Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
- Changing the business: We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
- Running the business: We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 12 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …