Manager Financial Services
Roles & Responsibilities
To strengthen our Manager Team, DynaFin Consulting is looking for an ambitious Senior Consultant who wants to become a Manager to manage our team of consultants.
Your responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for the execution of consulting projects in the areas of your financial expertise.
- Actively building relationships with the client
- Assist managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Execution of the client's engagement
- Propose ideas to improve engagement productivity and identify opportunities to improve client service.
- Understand business and industry issues and trends.
- Identify areas for improvement in the client's business processes to enable the preparation of recommendations.
- Demonstrate an application and solution based approach to problem solving techniques.
- Be detail oriented and mentor consultants within the firm.
- You will be responsible for developing a portfolio of clients and working to identify new business opportunities.
- You will be responsible for maintaining an excellent relationship of trust with your clients.
- You will be responsible for monitoring your junior, medior and senior consultants in their assignments. You will be responsible for setting team expectations, aligning their strengths with tasks and challenging them to raise the bar while providing support.
- You have a Master's degree in Finance/Economics/Business
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the financial sector (as a consultant)
- You are an expert in one of the following areas of expertise Risk - Invest - Credit - Payment - Regulatory - Compliance - Data - Insurance
- You enjoy developing strong relationships, a strong network and you have the desire to contribute to the development of your clients' projects
- You have experience in team management is an asset
- You have excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch
- Ability to work independently while being a real team player
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to diagnose problems and develop solutions.
- You have strong project management skills
About Dynafin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human-sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 140 committed consultants in several business domains: Risk - Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance – Data - Regulatory & Compliance.
In 12 years, we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape. In July 2017, we joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, adding the international dimension to our ambitions.