Project Manager Invest - (The future of reporting)
Roles & Responsibilities
In the first phase of 6 months we propose to start a trajectory, with following deliverables:
1) What is the to-be experience we want to offer our clients and advisors?
- What should portfolio reporting ideally look like?
- What are calculations, analyses, returns, ... that we want to offer in function of the profile/segment of the client?
- What are the key trends and benchmarks within the industry (both functional and technical)?
2) AS IS: complete description of current situation, inc. deficiencies.
- What reports are prepared and sent today (digitally, both in BDN/BM and by (bank) mail, as well as on paper)?
- What is the reporting basis for each of those reports(actor, contract, d-x, economic group, ...)?
- Where do we get the data for these reports, i.e. what is the source of each data element? And what are possible calculations and formulas applied and where? (e.g. returns)
- What is the architectural landscape that emerges when we bring all the reports and the underlying creation, consolidation, and source systems together? And what different architectural setups/patterns do we see then?
3) What are the linkages/dependencies with Portfolio Based Reporting?
- What does this mean for the future of Dimension as a portfolio management tool for mandates?
4) TO BE:
- So where do we want to be concretely and realistically within 3 - 5 years (both functional and technical)?
- What does this mean for our architecture landscape, e.g. what setups/patterns should we provide new, and how are we evolving from the existing reports to these new setups?
- What investment should we make in return? What is a logical roadmap?
The Private, Wealth & Invest Project team of our client is looking for a Project Manager for a specific project (The future of Reporting).
Role of the project manager:
- Deliver the assigned scope on time, on budget and with the desired quality
- Challenging the status quo
- Ensure the necessary structure and appropriate governance within the project
- Work with relevant stakeholders to find appropriate solutions in line with the strategy
- Encourage a constructive and active attitude among all project members and stakeholders
- Bilingual NL/FR and good knowledge of English
- Have affinity with strategic, marketing and technical aspects of the investment domain
- Be able to consolidate and structure information from different sources
- Be able to work on detailed requirements as well as report at management level
- Strong in constructing a structured storyline to pitch scope, plan of action and strategy to top management
- Knowledge of investment products
- Project experience: Knowledge of Agile project methodology
About Dynafin Consulting
Our company consists of more than 145 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains: Risk - Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in:
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business. We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions:
- Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
- Changing the business: We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
- Running the business: We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 12 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …