Business Analyst - Invest (Perm or Freelance)
Roles & Responsibilities
Our client is looking for experienced Business analysts with marketing skills in the Investment space, who will help the department re-position its offer in accordance with ESG and MIFID regulation.
Provide expertise and collaborate with the cluster product owner of the Advice and Contracts cluster and the PO of the different invest squads
- Re-design the current offer in view of the regulation (MIFID, ESG)
- Perform impact analysis, detail business case , regulatory, legal and back-office requirements
- Determine an implementation plan / roadmap in different MVP's
- Ensure as an expert that all information is available for all the stakeholders
- Participate in the agile ceremonies
- Regularly report on status at different levels in the Tribe
- Lead the change activities (launch, go to market, IT release
- Languages: Fluent English + FR OR NL
- At least 8 years of relevant experience covering investment topics, advisory services and /or financial insurance
- Experience with (agile) project management
- Experience in business case elaboration, value proposition definition, design thinking and business analysis
- Knowledge of the service offering in invest for retail and private banking
- Knowledge of ESG andMIFID regulation
- Experience in leading workshops
- Good knowledge of the Investment product offering
- Experience in Retail and Private Banking
About Dynafin Consulting
Our company consists of more than 145 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains: Risk - Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in:
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business. We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions:
- Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
- Changing the business: We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
- Running the business: We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 12 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …